We feel obliged to inform you that Mobile Network Operators from time to time update their spam policy in order to checkmate Fraudsters using BulkSMS as a tool to defraud unsuspecting persons. As a result we advice that before sending Bulk Messages,
Simply follow these steps-:
- Before sending a campaign message, send first to your phone numbers to ensure delivery.
- Space phone numbers/long numbers to be put inside the message content in 3s i.e 080 234 456 45.
- Ensure you don’t have words like wow, congrat, congratulations, promo, promotion, yellow, centre, 180, mtn, call, glo, etisalat, airtel and also bank names in the content of the message.
- Also the numerals in your sender ID to two e.g sola1,bade22. Avoid using three or more numerals, e.g 121, 2340, etc.
- Due to regulations from NCC, marketing traffic sent towards MTN Nigeria network is allowed to be send only in period from 7 AM to 7 PM (UTC)
If you submit traffic outside this window, it will be held on our platform until the next day if validity period is not exceeded in the meantime.
Click here for the full list of banned keywords and numbers.
We are committed to making sure that you have a hassle free time on our platform. Thank you for choosing CloudSMS.
Comments on this post