Dear valued CloudSMS customer,
Using PactPay Secure Online Payment to pay for bulkSMS on our platform allows you get credited automatically and instantly with 3-8% extra free SMS units and also helps to avoid the stress of having to queue in banks for hours for pay for bulkSMS voucher.
Below are the steps to follow
- Login to your CloudSMS account and click on BuySMS
- It will open to a page where you will see the different online payment options, click on Pay online and Get Credited Instantly option under the Pay with PactPay heading
- You will be taken to PactPay Page where you will Click Pay
- After clicking on Pay you will be directed to a Webpay Page where you will select your card type
- After that enter your ATM/Debit card information in to the space provided , Note that your CVV/CVV2 is the last 3 numbers at the signature pane of your ATM/debit/credit card, Enter your pin and click on Pay
- You will be asked to enter a One time Password (OTP) this will be sent as SMS or you can get from you Bank Token, if you have one already
- After Entering the correct token code, your transaction will be processed and you will get a PactPay Successful transaction Page and Email, when you get to this page, you will be automatically redirected to CloudSMS Page, however if you are not automatically redirected, click on the proceed to Merchant link to proceed
- At this point your CloudSMS account Will have been credited automatically and you will be given a 5% Extra Bonus Units
We hope you are able to find the answer to the issue/question you have above here, if you still need any further assistance please contact us using below channels
Please Send SMS/Whatsapp/Call us on 0809 12345 08 and 0700CLOUDSMS
Send email to support (at) cloudsms.com.ng
I was not credited automatically. Am still waiting to get my credit after my account had been debited automatically.
We apologize for this, Please note that you need to choose BuySMS option, not buy large volume option for automatic Credit, and be sure to follow the steps here i beleive you have been credited now sir?
Thank you for Choosing CloudSMS
I have been paying online for long now but I tried to pay yesterday it shows me some page of terms and conditions for me to pay so I don’t know how to go about it,plz help me out. Thanks.
Please retry and let us know if this issue persist, You mentioned you have been paying online for long so you know the process, but for the benefit of anyone that stumble on this comment and does not know how to pay online, here is how